The Cyprus Turkish Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology recognizes the strategic importance of Open Access to Information and is committed to disseminating the results of scientific activity as widely as possible.
Open access to information is the free, instant, online accessibility of scientific articles that allows any user to read, copy, print, distribute, use for any legal purpose without any financial or technical hindrance.
The electronic publication of scientific research results enables the free sharing of ideas and information with the scientific community and the public. Removing access barriers will make scientific communication more effective and increase the visibility and impact of research.
Cyprus Turkish Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology believes that you should ensure the long-term management and protection of digital scientific studies produced by Researchers. It also aims to provide the widest possible access to scientific studies produced by researchers.
1. Applying Open Access to CMHI’s scientific publications through complementary models:
- Archiving data in issues published by Cyprus Turkish Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology in Cyprus Mental Health Institute’s Corporate Archive;
- Archiving data in universities and other libraries of the data published by the Cyprus Turkish Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology;
- Policy archiving of the Cyprus Turkish Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology in the SHERPA / RoMEO database;
- Registration in the Cyprus Turkish Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology’s DOAJ International Directory (Open Access Journals).
2. Registration of CMHI’s Corporate Policy on Open Access to Information to the Open Access Repository Mandatory Archiving Policies Record (ROARMAP), which will allow Open Access to the results of publicly funded scientific research, in the form of an institutional authorization.
3. Registration of the CMHI Enterprise Repository in the Open Access Repository Registry (ROAR).